BlueStacks 22.214.171.12429 lets you run your Android apps fast and full screen on your Apple computer. It can play games, run WhatsApp messaging, emulate Android apps all on your desktop PC screen. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system/platform without restrictions. BlueStacks is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Is BlueStacks safe to download?
We tested the file BlueStacksInstaller.exe with 22 antivirus programs and it turned out 100% clean. It's good practice to test any downloads from the Internet with trustworthy antivirus software.Does BlueStacks work on my version of Windows?
Older versions of Windows often have trouble running modern software and thus BlueStacks may run into errors if you're running something like Windows XP. Conversely, much older software that hasn't been updated in years may run into errors while running on newer operating systems like Windows 10. You can always try running older programs in compatibility mode.
Officially supported operating systems include 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.What versions of BlueStacks are available?
The current version of BlueStacks is 126.96.36.19929 and is the latest version since we last checked. This is the full offline installer setup file for PC. This site has hosted other versions of it in the past such as 4.270.0.1053, 4.260.0.1032, 188.8.131.520, 184.108.40.2062 and 220.127.116.116. At the moment, only the latest version is available.
Alternatives to BlueStacks available for download
- WindroyAndroid emulator that allows you to run Android applications and games directly from your desktop PC.
- Droid4XA virtual Android emulator for the PC which can play games, control other Android devices and access the Google Play Store.
- ANDY OSVirtual Android desktop and emulator allowing you to run Android apps directly from Windows.
- MEmu Android EmulatorFull gaming experience with Android Play Store emulation on a PC.
- BlueStacks App PlayerAndroid emulator that runs a virtual Android OS and APK apps on a PC.
- XePlayerAndroid emulator that can download apps from the Google Play store.
- AndY Android EmulatorA freeware Android emulator for APK apps and the Android OS.
- MuMu App PlayerWindows-based Android emulator that can play APK apps.
- Nox App PlayerAn Android emulator which supports games and Google Play Store.
- GenymotionAndroid emulator which supports phone and tablet simulation.